Used car finance - it could not be easier 90% of car owners use monthly finance to fund the car of their choice. At Perry Road Autos we have worked very closely with our finance partners to offer a range of used car finance benefits to our customers.
We fit the package to suit your needs in terms of deposit, payments and length of finance period. We recognise that everyone is different. Just tell us what you need and we will do our best to fulfil your personal requirements.
Hire purchase with a balloon offers lower monthly payments than normal hire purchase. Instead, at the end of the agreement, you can make a final lump sum payment (or 'balloon') to own your car.
It's fixed rate finance - but with a lower fixed monthly outlay since you defer repayment of some of the borrowing. At the end of the agreement options include car purchase, refinance, part exchange or resale.
The deposit you pay is flexible - typically between 0-50% of the vehicle cost. The deferred balloon element is calculated on the estimated future resale value of the car.
The difference, plus fixed interest, is repaid in equal instalments over an agreed period (maximum period of 48 months), plus a final balloon payment.
Why consider Hire Purchase with balloon?
- Low deposit - keeps valuable personal or business cash available
- Lower fixed monthly payments - perfect for budgeting
- A better car - lower payments can help you choose a higher specification car
- Flexibility - does not compromise your other lines of credit
- Assets - you gain vehicle ownership
- Tax benefits - Tax allowances for business users
- VAT free - no VAT on payment
If you or your business normally buys its cars with cash, a bank loan, or through a traditional Hire Purchase scheme, then you may find Business Contract Hire a far more cost-effective option.
Not only does Contract Hire allow you to run a new vehicle for an inclusive monthly rental, but it also releases valuable capital from your current vehicle or your next potential purchase. Contract Hire means you can afford an even better vehicle than you initially thought.
Contract Hire can offer a package to include routine servicing and maintenance costs for a small increase in the monthly rentals. All scheduled maintenance work will be carried out by the main dealer network and at a local dealer of your choice. Maintenance packages include replacement tyres (excluding punctures), batteries, exhausts and all parts that are subject to fair wear and tear**.
At the end of your agreement we will arrange to collect your vehicle free of charge from your office address. Not only does this avoiding time-consuming disposal issues and any worries over depreciation of the vehicle* but allows you to make the best use of your valuable time. Annual Road Fund Licence is included in the monthly rental for the duration of the contract.
Key Benefits** of Business & Personal Contract Hire
- A low initial outlay from just 1 month's payment
- Flexible terms from 24 to 48 months
- Road Fund Licence included in the monthly rental
- A choice of rental period
- No depreciation risks
- Optional monthly maintenance packages**
- The ability to forward plan
- The lowest fixed monthly rentals
- A simple 'hand back' process at contract maturity**
- Removes time consuming disposal issues*
- Makes more capital available to you
- Complete peace of mind
- Personal Contract Hire offers corporate pricing for private individuals
- Business Contract Hire offers the ability to show the vehicle off your balance sheet
- Business Contract Hire allows a proportion of the rentals allowable against tax***
- Business Contract Hire offers allows VAT to be reclaimable on the rentals***
* Excess mileage and vehicle damage charges other than fair wear and tear may be payable.
** Subject to terms and conditions of the agreement.
*** VAT registered businesses*, VAT is reclaimable on the rentals, based on 50% of the VAT on the capital element (assuming an element of private use) and 100% of the VAT for any maintenance charges.
Used Car Search
Find out how much your current car is worth in part exchange
Browse our stock to find the best car to match your budget
Perry Road Autos is a trading style of M & P Trading (Essex) Limited whose Registered Address is Maulak Chambers, The Centre, High Street, Halstead Essex CO9 2AJ. Company No. 6151886. M & P Trading (Essex) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA number: 671691. Licensed Credit Broker. All finance is subject to status and income. Written Quotation on request. We act as a broker not a lender. We do not charge you any fees for arranging finance.